The Silent Sword
Death Never Loses
Fleeing, fleeing the malicious laugh.
Walking, walking your hopeless path.
Stalking, stalking he is never far.
Screaming, screaming in the dark.
Once he draws near, you will have died.
But Death looks pitiful as he cuts the vine.
For so many must be torn asunder.
He strides ever on to seek another.
As the end draws near,
You simply step forward.
And Death is surprised about
What you walk toward.
Falling to one knee, Death bows humbly.
Hunting you was all for naught.
And so Death simply says, "I have lost."
The Silent Sword's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death Never Loses by The Silent Sword )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- happy b'day to india's most fascinating .., Nikhil Parekh
- تعالي لنرسم معاً قوس قزح, سميح القاسم
- Norman Doesn't Go to Ferguson, Missouri, Donal Mahoney
- طائر الرعد, سميح القاسم
- تقدموا, سميح القاسم
- Fearless, Omar Eldamsheety
- Unintentional Existence: Repository Citr.., Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Friendzone (Rap song), Clint Kingham
- The Marché Aux Puces And The Jardin Des .., William Daryl Hine
- The Lake, William Daryl Hine