On d fence i stood
Listening to deir arguements
'Deir iz life after death
Death iz anoda life'said d traditionalists
'No! ' Retorted d believers
After death iz bt jugdement
The scripture says so
'We heard of dead ppl
Dat move 2 anoda place 2 dwell'
Explained d traditionalists
The believers as expected disagrees
'We also heard of our fellow brethren
That died and arose
They said after death
We will proceed 2 heaven
Or hell according 2 our deed
They said heaven iz real
More real dan our lifes on earth
So also is hell'
'Our deities were once human
Now they dwell in anoda world
Death is another phase of life
Death is a journey'
'Those are all superstitions'
Opposed d believers
This is bt a cross road
Dat deceives d strangers
Oh! You death
Hurry and explain what
Deeds did deads do
For d thought of whose side to abide
For i know not whose side to be
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (death mystery by adaramoye micheal )
- Prayer, Naveed Khalid
- Heart Thieves, douglas scotney
- The CPI(M) , The Aim & Motive of It (The.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rings I Have Worn, Susan Lacovara
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki