Death Looks At Death
Death looks at death with a face
Stated from the start and sages find it.
Left alone, the room is loving an air
Of deadly silence, full of bad, eerie murmurs
After the quiet has elapsed.
Luckily, the burglar is away for the balls
Are even in favour.
There is nothing new. One made my peace
And exactly charged into the dark,
Playacting with an edge that died.
Left in the room was a burglar of death,
Walking slowly along the row of secondhand objects,
The best remedy was enough,
Loudly and clearly, lesser men grew quiet!
Why does the show go on regardless?
In any event, the theft storms and rages
Like a cloud in vengeance,
Dumber than the other emblems
Fixed in the sky of mountainous waste.
Wear the shoes of the stars, and the mountains
Collapse on the houses of destruction,
Their houses are ruined and fully home.
Death has been at my doorstep now that the rain
Has set in, for the final time.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death Looks At Death by Naveed Akram )
- Awakening, Dipankar Sadhukhan
- Ours, Neela Nath
- Abstinence, Angela K Brown
- It Makes You Sad, mary douglas
- Let light be, hasmukh amathalal
- People of the Fourth World, Dipankar Sadhukhan
- Rising Evil, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- Orphan, Dipankar Sadhukhan
- Verbum Caro, Translation of Pierre Emman.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- ''Heartbeat'', Patricia Grantham
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(15 April 1958)