Death happens Oh Too Quick
And now my brother is gone.
The happiest child around.
about nothing at all
of only the pain it causes.
oh too quick.
And tore my family apart.
our dreams of a family
about the tears that fall.
our misery is it's muse.
oh too quick
and now i must move on
my will to hold
whether it drags you down or not
we can let go
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death happens Oh Too Quick by melody mepham )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
James Russell Lowell
(22 February 1819 – 12 August 1891)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Alone, Maya Angelou