Death happens Oh Too Quick
And now my brother is gone.
The happiest child around.
about nothing at all
of only the pain it causes.
oh too quick.
And tore my family apart.
our dreams of a family
about the tears that fall.
our misery is it's muse.
oh too quick
and now i must move on
my will to hold
whether it drags you down or not
we can let go
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death happens Oh Too Quick by melody mepham )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I can feel your love, Jesus James Llorico
- Grabbing The Winds, Edward Kofi Louis
- Christianity is, Peter Hall
- Poems (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- The road home from Glasgow airport, Peter Hall
- Where the grass is greener, Peter Hall
- I am not in bond, gajanan mishra
- 12,000 miles sounds closer, Peter Hall
- The Search for Lost Lives, James Tate
- Estranged in the mind, Peter Hall