Death is fun and amusing.
It can be hated by most.
But loved by some.
Death is the ending of life.
Death is the best when
you want it to come.
Death can look amusing
It can look funny
Death is the best thing
in the world.
Death will come to use all
sonner or later.
Stop regreting about dieing.
No matter what its gonna happen.
If you look foaward to it
it will feel like it will never come.
You dont look foward to it
it will fell like it comes faster
, to you then any one eles.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death Ballad by James Ohara )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A child said, What is the grass?, Walt Whitman
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)