Death often feels like the easiest path,
As we all make choices that we find hard.
Death may seem like the only option,
But we all have problems that are not forgotten.
Death sometimes feels like it's already here,
But we can't live our lives in fear.
Death is always stalking behind,
It feeds of the fear that lives in our mind.
Death will follow us and never leave.
In the end, death will always succeed.
Jamie Wright's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death by Jamie Wright )
- I'll Be Holding You, Josep Rodriguez
- No One Came, David Harris
- she, Surendra Negi
- Meant To Be, Mark Arvizu
- Trembling Thirst, Mantu Mahakul
- Final Truth, Mantu Mahakul
- The Sower And the Seed, George Egba
- Garden capers, Mark Heathcote
- Controlling the five senses leads one to.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Buried in my chest, Meena Mustafa
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)