Death often feels like the easiest path,
As we all make choices that we find hard.
Death may seem like the only option,
But we all have problems that are not forgotten.
Death sometimes feels like it's already here,
But we can't live our lives in fear.
Death is always stalking behind,
It feeds of the fear that lives in our mind.
Death will follow us and never leave.
In the end, death will always succeed.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death by Jamie Wright )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass
- Market Traveller Moves Unseen, Terence G. Craddock