Death often feels like the easiest path,
As we all make choices that we find hard.
Death may seem like the only option,
But we all have problems that are not forgotten.
Death sometimes feels like it's already here,
But we can't live our lives in fear.
Death is always stalking behind,
It feeds of the fear that lives in our mind.
Death will follow us and never leave.
In the end, death will always succeed.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death by Jamie Wright )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Simple Thought, Tim Holmes Jr
- A Glowing Angel, Rohit Sapra
- Fire Balls, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- AL-KATTAB (A PLACE USED TO BE AN ALTERNA.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I lack true knowledge, gajanan mishra
- THE INEVITABLE DEATH, AMADU KAMARA
- I failed to, gajanan mishra
- essay # i'll never know, gordon nosworthy
- I See The Sun, Pijush Biswas
- Variety of doors!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan