death is a rath,
it is sad a path,
it is sad,
it is bad.
it is crazy,
it is not as sweet as a daisy,
it is sad to say goodbey,
all you can do is cry.
that is the rath of death.
by: hassan fattal a 11 year old boy
Topic(s): death of a friend
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (death by hassan fattal )
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis