I see its signs
Nearby and far
When life declines
Death is the star
Legalize its omen.
Parade each moment.
Some quietly slip away
Others … well lets leave it at that!
Death will be my final play
In time I’ll wear its theme hat!
All the departed before me
Leave us with death guarantee!
Copyright Leaking Pen 2014
Leaking Pen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death- by Leaking Pen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Real Subject [Whir], Keith Waldrop
- The Luxury of Hesitation [excerpt from T.., Keith Waldrop
- Midnight Pain, Rites Ghosh
- Sea Oats Wavering, Kyle Schlicher
- Tuning, Keith Waldrop
- The Balustrade, Keith Waldrop
- Soft Hail, Keith Waldrop
- Poet, Keith Waldrop
- Hidden, Keith Waldrop
- OUR CURRENT SITUATION, MOHAMMAD SKATI