Death is anywhere,
Death can happen many times.
Death is anywhere around you,
Death can happen many times you don't know about it.
Death makes you sad,
Death makes you worried.
Death makes you sad because someone is gone.
Death makes you worried because it can happen to someone you care most about.
Death is hard,
Death is difficult.
Death is hard because you won't forget about it,
Death is difficult if you try to commit it.
Death is around us but we don't know about it but I worry everyday that I might lose a love one, death makes me sad because I lost a best friend. Death is really hard because I really want to see my best friend and I try to move on, death is difficult because I try to commit it but I never succeed.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Death by Tyanna Willie )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Algernon Charles Swinburne
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Grasshopper, Abraham Cowley
- In A Land Of Darkness Am I Lost, Noah Body
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- the pleasure of old age, oskar hansen
- Reading Elizabeth Bishop's Poem 'One Art', Merton Lee
- Iron Road poem, As Fates Convolve, Sambanath Denis
- BEYOND DEATH, Michael P. Johnson
- Limerick-74, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Paul Butters Clerihew One, Paul Butters
- Ricordare, Colm Keenan
- The By The Way Song, Joseph Archer
- The Miraculous Escape of Robert Allan, t.., Max Plowman
- The Battle of Sheriffmuir, Max Plowman