Could death be the end of your life?
or, Could death is the start of once life?
Could death can promised you peace nor love?
or, just simply nothing above the sky?
Could be death is the only key
for an admiration or sympathy?
or, Could death is only a mask for the reality?
lean punio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death by lean punio )
- I Hope, Michael McParland
- Holding Fatima in the Light, Mohja Kahf
- Manifesto for the Chaste Wanton, Mohja Kahf
- Doves, Mohja Kahf
- Return of the Friend, Mohja Kahf
- On The Run In The Dream, Albert Martin
- My Grandmother Washes Her Feet in the Si.., Mohja Kahf
- Joan Rivers, Ima Ryma
- First October Twenty Fourteen, Tony Adah
- تحية طيبة, خليل مردم بك
Poem of the Day
(July 15 1964)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Viggo Stuckenberg
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- Heather Burns