Could death be the end of your life?
or, Could death is the start of once life?
Could death can promised you peace nor love?
or, just simply nothing above the sky?
Could be death is the only key
for an admiration or sympathy?
or, Could death is only a mask for the reality?
lean punio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death by lean punio )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Symphony of Discords By K.V.Suryanarayan.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Our Roads, Somanathan Iyer
- It's Not Just Rain, Daniel Skentelbery
- The Day After I Shouted Abuse at the Queen, Daniel Skentelbery
- Name-Calling, Diane Hine
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer