Death is what I deal with.
Death is what I face.
Death is something you don't face.
Death and gore are all I know.
Death and Dispair are all I feel,
You could not possibly know
I see your death.
I see you dieing.
I see you lieing.
Death is what I want.
Death is what I need.
I prey that you will end my life right now.
By the time you read this I will be dead.
And only because you didn't care about me.
You ended my life.
You stole my life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death by dymon sidebottom )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Five Landscapes, Cole Swensen
- Words, renu kakkar
- Dead Theatre, rashmi sri
- The nest of love, Jesus James Llorico
- Pappou Elia To My Father In Australia 1.., Elia Michael
- The God of Fallen Leaves, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lonely Gallinule, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Appeasement, Stephanie Sharma
- Golden Boyhood, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Mysterious Beauty, Zillur Rahman Shuvro