Death is what I deal with.
Death is what I face.
Death is something you don't face.
Death and gore are all I know.
Death and Dispair are all I feel,
You could not possibly know
I see your death.
I see you dieing.
I see you lieing.
Death is what I want.
Death is what I need.
I prey that you will end my life right now.
By the time you read this I will be dead.
And only because you didn't care about me.
You ended my life.
You stole my life.
dymon sidebottom's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death by dymon sidebottom )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Stars, Joyce Kilmer
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)