Death is what I deal with.
Death is what I face.
Death is something you don't face.
Death and gore are all I know.
Death and Dispair are all I feel,
You could not possibly know
I see your death.
I see you dieing.
I see you lieing.
Death is what I want.
Death is what I need.
I prey that you will end my life right now.
By the time you read this I will be dead.
And only because you didn't care about me.
You ended my life.
You stole my life.
dymon sidebottom's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death by dymon sidebottom )
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(1644 - 1694)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Psalm of Life, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Wash Out, Tina Chan
- Lucid Awake Changing Dreams, Is It Poetry
- Never Easy To Make, Tina Chan
- Sorry, Tina Chan
- Let us go, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- ~Hell On Earth Is Art In Heaven~, E Nigma
- BABIES LOVE, Christina Sunrise
- ANGER STEMS FROM PAIN, Christina Sunrise
- ACTION IS WHERE IT STARTS, Christina Sunrise
- Night terrors, Ryan Brodesser