Death is without struggles in living life to the fullest.
Death is knowing you no longer have fears.
Death is being free from all that is wrong.
Death is having no more complications.
Death is without pain further more.
Death is without worries or grief.
Death is being invisible to all.
Death is living sins no more.
Death is living without air.
Death is the last step of living, that each of us will experience.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death! by Corina Vigil )
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.19, Monk E. Biz
- The Puppet of His Heart, Robert Rorabeck
- Turn Your Back, Tyrone Gayle
- My name is Death, Roxanne Dubarry
- Paleolithic Mermaid, Robert Rorabeck