Death is without struggles in living life to the fullest.
Death is knowing you no longer have fears.
Death is being free from all that is wrong.
Death is having no more complications.
Death is without pain further more.
Death is without worries or grief.
Death is being invisible to all.
Death is living sins no more.
Death is living without air.
Death is the last step of living, that each of us will experience.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death! by Corina Vigil )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Love Confessed, Sandra Feldman
- LONELY, Egbe Chris
- The Cemetery, John Dadzie
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- God has been biting his nails again, Mandolyn ...
- Forsaken, Clara Keiper
- LONELY EBOLA, Egbe Chris
- ABROAD في الخارج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Titbit Of Tit, Saanumi ikujuni
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...