Death is without struggles in living life to the fullest.
Death is knowing you no longer have fears.
Death is being free from all that is wrong.
Death is having no more complications.
Death is without pain further more.
Death is without worries or grief.
Death is being invisible to all.
Death is living sins no more.
Death is living without air.
Death is the last step of living, that each of us will experience.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death! by Corina Vigil )
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris
- Intellectual Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard
- You're My Favorite Fix, Lilly Emery