Dearest Pastor Kari
Pastor Kari, whenever you lift your lovely voice in
heaven's song, the heavenly hosts sing along. Your
awesome prayers reach heavenly heights morning, noon,
and nights. You carefully guide your flock along heaven's
highway. No perils of unbelief cloud your sunny days.
Your are a beautiful person both warm and kind. When you
were created, Christ had a divine creation plan in mind.
There are many more things I could say to brighten up
many a dull dreary day. God be with you till we meet
again. I will see you latter, my own very special friend.
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Dearest Pastor Kari by Roxanne Dubarry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- And She Wept Oh So Gently Upon My Shoulder, Tadej Blažic
- Sanctuary Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Toll, Adam Latham
- war why war, Jason Callender
- Sleeping Slumber, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Falling, Noradee Castillo
- Listen to the sound, Alex Adeoye
- SATAN'S HORDE, Tom Zart
- To Think It Fine And Dandy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- More Treasured Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak