Dear stranger in my life
An angel of no wings
The shadow of my heart
The smile of my lips
The source of my happiness
Its your voice I hear when the birds sing.
Its my heart that don't sleep beating for you.
Its my lips that don't smile missing you.
Its how you make me feel, what I don't understand.
Its your presence that set me on fire.
Its my life that is incomplete without you.
Life so empty but always talk from a heart that is abundance of love and poorly living.
My body melts every time I stare in those magical eyes 'Cause I now have found something so REAL.
Thabang kgwatalala's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (dear stranger by Thabang kgwatalala )
- Those who complain النئائين, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 3 Petal Flowers, Kyle Schlicher
- Prosperity Milking Cow Of Good, sallam yassin
- A Blank Page, Elia Michael
- Three Score and Ten, Frank Avon
- Mary Key, Lilly Emery
- ACES AND EIGHTS (The dead man's hand), Alexander Onoja
- Love Is A Feeling, Lilly Emery
- I saw my father, in silhouette, Thomas Leathandrum
- What are these days? !, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(1 January 1903 - 13 March 1976)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)