Dear stranger in my life
An angel of no wings
The shadow of my heart
The smile of my lips
The source of my happiness
Its your voice I hear when the birds sing.
Its my heart that don't sleep beating for you.
Its my lips that don't smile missing you.
Its how you make me feel, what I don't understand.
Its your presence that set me on fire.
Its my life that is incomplete without you.
Life so empty but always talk from a heart that is abundance of love and poorly living.
My body melts every time I stare in those magical eyes 'Cause I now have found something so REAL.
Thabang kgwatalala's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (dear stranger by Thabang kgwatalala )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Many Men, Afrodita Alkline
- Leaves, Frieda Risvold
- Second chance, Gerry Legister
- Our Mentor (Acrostic), Marvin Brato Sr
- Their Lights Has Gone Out, Wilfred Mellers
- Jagger & Richards, Richard Thripp
- Plates from Fifteen Years of Marriage, Bill Grace
- Nature's Opera, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Tough Guys, Manny Furious
- Wow, that's a effed up cloud...., Manny Furious