Today is the first day I can go anywhere.
I hope the scary people with stars aren't still there.
The Happy Girl,
The scary people with the stars aren't here anymore.
But there are even scarier soldiers going door to door.
The Afraid Girl,
I left the neighborhood, buildings are in ash and gravel.
But I still went and sat at the town center bell.
The Displeased Girl,
I found a journal it is so very small.
I found it in the remains of a old burnt wall.
The Curious Girl,
The journal is sad and very depressing.
This girl is sad, lonely, terror is manifesting.
The Sad Girl,
Did you know our country hurt people?
We cut and burned them on church steeples.
The Pained Girl,
Oh my what did we do, she is suffering!
Look at the horror our country can bring!
The Depressed Girl,
Pain, she is in pain, in a camp for killing.
The camp is for torture from the floor to ceiling.
The Angry Girl,
She couldn't escape she is dead...
Why Ann Frank and not me instead...
The Mourning Girl,
Zachary Clark's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dear Dairy, by Zachary Clark )
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.49, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.48, Monk E. Biz
- Pysch essay 1, imani halley
- Recollections, SALINI NAIR
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.47, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.46, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.45, Monk E. Biz
- A Poets View Of Modern Life, Yohan Confectioner
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.44, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.43, Monk E. Biz
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns