Dead Or Alive
I feel my body crashing
Underneath the strain
I feel my mind losing
As I lose energy
Weighting me with pain
And I become a zombie
Lost of laugh and light
And I look all around me
As I struggle to gain
conciseness and life
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I am trying to stay up strait right now..
I am working this weekend.
Comments about this poem (Dead Or Alive by Bittersweet Music )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Poem of the Day
- call this cliche and i'll cut you, Mandolyn ...
- Snow, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Gift, Arliz Paelmo
- Draw, Abby Sze
- They Will Be Playing Trick, Neela Nath
- you are not alone, jade mears
- Anti Bullying Poem, jade mears
- Bosses Week, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Musical toy, hasmukh amathalal
- Paper Hearts, Susan Lacovara