dead is my love
Long has it been forgotten!
A life of passion and romance i once knew
Were love magically grew
And never was there a dull moment
But now no longer are my eyes filled with desire
When I see a guy I dream about
Now my heart no longer burns like an undying fire
How could I all of a sudden grow so cold?
Were did I go wrong
Was it all the pain I’ve been through?
Or was it all those that I caused pain
Why is that feeling I once knew gone
Is it normal am I the one to blame
Am I the loser in this love game!
I need to know it’s driving me insane
Can romance and passion really fade away?
Oh how I long to feel that love again
With every passionate kiss a granted wish
How I desire to feel that forgotten love I knew
Where I felt loved each and every day
And passion and romance filled my soul and heart
As a love between two people kept on growing strong
And nothing could ever take them apart
How I miss all of that as now dead is my feeling of love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (dead is my love by yolandey breedt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Wish to Say Something, V P Mahur
- Nuclear Love, Monk E. Biz
- Wish Day Or Wash Day And Combine, mary douglas
- Giving Praise (Cor.), Margaret Alice Second
- Princess Sakura (Regional Japan), Ronald Chapman
- What The Crab Told His Children, Tony Adah
- I've been sloppy losing you, Mark Heathcote
- LAST TIME MAYBE., Terry Collett
- Advice To My Son, Tony Adah
- ONE'S GOOD TRACE IN LIFE, MOHAMMAD SKATI