I'm dead since yesterday,
That's the time,
When my heart gave my soul hearty condolences.
I was born yesterday,
and I'm sad,
since I need to be dead for decades,
just like my brothers been for past decades.
God! I want to survive,
Survive me, my brothers and
Let them all awake.
Aayush Pandey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dead by Aayush Pandey )
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- Sometimes I Cry, Lilly Emery
- MEDUSA, Lilly Emery
- The Exile, Rishi Kaul
- Bitter Sweet, Lilly Emery
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI