(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
(dde) ...........To You...
Ode those that would place their family, before their
Ode, to the soul of our nation. Women. For if it is men,
that are the history, it is surely woman, that are the soul.
Ode, to those who provide, protect and guide
their loved ones.
Ode, to those that know the difference, between
compromising and belief.
Ode, to all who give their lives, in
time of war; especially the majority, for
they are mostly, from economically challenge areas.
Ode, to a rare breed of politician, who puts their
constitutes, before their political ambitions.
Ode to those that understand, that their religion is not
necessarily the one and true religion. For if that were
true, what of the billions of others, that have chosen
a religion, not likened to theirs?
Ode, to all who react, to the plight of those less fortunate.
Ode, to the parents of this world, who teach their children
the values of life and living.
Ode, to the countless millions, who give of themselves and
ask nothing in return.
Ode, to those who consciously attempt, to make this a better world.
For if we want a better world, each of us, must try and be better.
Ode, to the power, that causes words that are lodged in the
birth canal of life...to finally be born.
© Joe Fazio
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((dde) ...........To You... by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(October 27, 1932 – February 11, 1963)
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- My Heart's In The Highlands, Robert Burns
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- A Fond Kiss, Robert Burns
- A Winter Night, Robert Burns
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Safe for a week in Hobart town, Danny Draper
- Jorg Schmeisser: Antarctic Prints Decemb.., Danny Draper
- Republic Day 2015, Jasbir Chatterjee
- Eternal Bed, Noah Body
- Musing on The March To Life 2015...(Grap.., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Paradise Found 2, Paul Butters
- Phyllis, Kim Barney
- Twilight, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Writer's Block, Paul Butters
- Johnny Giles (Clerihew), Paul Butters