(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
(dde) ...........To You...
Ode those that would place their family, before their
Ode, to the soul of our nation. Women. For if it is men,
that are the history, it is surely woman, that are the soul.
Ode, to those who provide, protect and guide
their loved ones.
Ode, to those that know the difference, between
compromising and belief.
Ode, to all who give their lives, in
time of war; especially the majority, for
they are mostly, from economically challenge areas.
Ode, to a rare breed of politician, who puts their
constitutes, before their political ambitions.
Ode to those that understand, that their religion is not
necessarily the one and true religion. For if that were
true, what of the billions of others, that have chosen
a religion, not likened to theirs?
Ode, to all who react, to the plight of those less fortunate.
Ode, to the parents of this world, who teach their children
the values of life and living.
Ode, to the countless millions, who give of themselves and
ask nothing in return.
Ode, to those who consciously attempt, to make this a better world.
For if we want a better world, each of us, must try and be better.
Ode, to the power, that causes words that are lodged in the
birth canal of life...to finally be born.
© Joe Fazio
(brief renderings) Joe Fazio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((dde) ...........To You... by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio )
- When my love states that she is futile..., Saheb Mohapatra
- Sink and feel, SALINI NAIR
- Birthday Years, Greta Bellamacina
- When Hope Becomes A Prayer, Savita Tyagi
- So the Ancients say...., Savita Tyagi
- Thank and wish, hasmukh amathalal
- Goodbye The Day, Pijush Biswas
- ~Oneness ~, Aftab Alam
- Random Thought lX, Savita Tyagi
- The Little Robin Flew, Rohan Nath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The British, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Dulce et Decorum Est, Wilfred Owen
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(15 April 1958)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Indira Renganathan
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(23 September 1783 – 13 April 1824)