''Days of Rust...''
Land is barren & flowers lost scent,
Since the day that rose when You left me & went.
Heart is corroded & left with only dust,
Somehow I want to escape these Days of Rust....
The moon is same, the stars are bright.
But nothing seems to make my World back right.
You made me glow, You made me shine,
Those were the days when You were Mine.
I'm stuck up in the chasm of ''Now'' and ''Then'',
You pull me back when I climb again.
I cuddled You and pampered You with these very palms,
The lines of which have snatched You off my arms.
Your fathomless silence has slaughtered my will,
My soul is burning, My beats are still.
All I want to say is hear my plea and quench my thirst,
Because I want to escape these ''Days of Rust''....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (''Days of Rust...'' by Sujay Patekar )
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Wings Of Life, Saravanan Writer
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid