Ho Xuan Huong
Day and Night
Peekaboo we used to play;
my hands covered my face,
your hands covered your face,
incredible, there we were gone.
That is what we play now, your
hands on my face and my hands
on your eyes. Incredible
how we disappear into each other.
Ho Xuan Huong's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Day and Night by Ho Xuan Huong )
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner