Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih
Day we knew
the creation we
Day we were
born with and
days we lived on,
And now lives in.
So mingling day
does to us often,
Day we have
known for true,
And dwelt on.
And now dwells
And so shall
day dwell on us,
To cast lots on us,
And to improve us
Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Day by Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih )
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley