You're my fortress;
You're my strength.
You're my deliever;
You're my redeemer.
I will never fall, nor
Faulter. You are the
Rock upon which I
Place my stand.
Yes, you will protect,
Preserve, and defend me.
You will deliever me from
My trials and tribulations.
You're so wonderful; so
Grand. My feet need
Never lay in sinking
Love in Christ Jesus!
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I frequently took words and phrases from the Bible to help lead, and guide me on my own poetic journey. Maybe you would like to come along?
Wasn't King David really having a very hard time? Maybe you could find the comfort you need in the books of Psalms, and Proverbs.
Comments about this poem (David's Honor by Roxanne Dubarry )
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla