Daughter in mind
"I have daughter in mind"
"I become restless to find"
"It is her that keeps me live"
"She is only means to relive"
She is new reader friend
I listen to her and observe some trend
She is human and naturally caring
You can term it as daring
I feel so disgusted
Mind is yet not rusted
Human feeling must rule supreme
The nature and fate should not go extreme
I have found warmth
In her letter and spirit aftermath
She had crated deep impression
It is worth and admired confession
Why love should be altogether different?
What has it to do with scenario on present?
I have no answer but can feel pulse
It is not easy to relax or repulse
All children are gift of lord
How sweet are their words? she told silently
I am helpless but overwhelmed
How can a soothing words helped?
I heard her attentively
I got to answer her but positively
She is personal asset to me
Not reader but like a giant tree
I do keep and find shelter
She may silently come near and whisper
It is sufficient for me to loose in her arm
She has dominant figure but causes me no harm
We talk hours together
That makes world not to bother
She has her own world and dreams
I have my own but somewhere meets
What have I found in her?
Simple logic to be so near
Hear her tale and sleep onto memory
That may be solution not to feel her sorry
She is wonder to me personally
Many times I have spoken orally
She stands to me as towering strength
As if world is spread but meets at certain wave length
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Daughter in mind by hasmukh amathalal )
Did you read them?
- My Wife, KRISHNA SAMPATH KUMAR
- childhood, oskar hansen
- Fate's Violin, Arno Le Roux
- The Keepers Of Paris, Arno Le Roux
- A Secret Room, Arno Le Roux
- The Drug That Is Time, Arno Le Roux
- Random life!, SALINI NAIR
- Secret Music, Arno Le Roux
- My Weird Looks, Rohit Sapra
- The Way I Feel About Love, Rohit Sapra
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1679 - 1718)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)