Please darling I can see it now.
I know this feeling far too well.
To put it frankly, it’s killing me.
Please darling can’t you see what I’m in?
Can’t you mend these scars of mine?
This earth knows me; knows my soul.
Even the pale blue moon can see inside me.
Darling, just take a minute and sit.
Take this load off the both of us and put it on a raft.
Let it drift into the serene darkness.
Take my hand. Take my heart.
Free my soul like a passing shooting star.
Darling, we’ve held our own so release the demons of our mind.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Darling by Kat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- 21 Shades Of Blue Intertext Part 1: The .., Ryan Scales
- Poet Bound Sentenced Ancient Mariner Tides, Terence G. Craddock
- THE FACE OF THE BLOODY MASSACRES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Cat Faces, Ryan Scales
- Far, Brandt Nightingale
- Have You Loved An Angel?, Ronald Chapman
- Tohum Dükkanı, Deniz Atay
- Forgetting My Father, Ryan Scales
- Remembering My Father, Ryan Scales
- Senin Değilim, Deniz Atay