When darkness takes over your soul and
you start searching for light with no sight
what would be the point of light if you're all blind!
been hearing bells ringing, in far distance, a reminder of wedding's funeral.
Moon forgives Sun for taking her place everyday, so why do I struggle with that concept
but I'm an optimist and that alone is enough to see though the dark. no need for light as I am the dark
I walk tall, as the future regrets is the thing of the past
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Darkness by Shaunt Khalatian )
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans
- Get your body and mind back, O men, gajanan mishra
- Angst, Jole Hans
- I Will..., ging taping
- Another Reaser Christmas!, Sharilynn Dawn Reaser
- A dogs life, michael hagwood
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Unique We Are, Mantu Mahakul
- Shadow, Liffy Liu
- Broken angel, Barbara Dixion