Darkness is all around me.
Darkness is all inside me.
Darkness is all I can see.
Darkness is all I can be.
Darkness fills my heart.
Darkness fills my mind.
Darkness controls my choices.
Darkness controls my life.
Darkness runs through my thoughts.
Darkness runs through my veins.
Darkness isn't a tangible thing.
Darkness isn't anything more than me...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Darkness by Zimaya Nightshade )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- What Saves Us, Bruce Weigl
- My Love For You, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Dream (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Don't Be Afraid, Ronald Chapman
- My Ode to Oluebube, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Dogs, Ronald Chapman
- Dog / Cat, Ronald Chapman
- Beautiful World, John Schwartz
- Mera Man......................, sonali kumari
- Another Sound, Neelam Dadhwal