Darkness is all around me.
Darkness is all inside me.
Darkness is all I can see.
Darkness is all I can be.
Darkness fills my heart.
Darkness fills my mind.
Darkness controls my choices.
Darkness controls my life.
Darkness runs through my thoughts.
Darkness runs through my veins.
Darkness isn't a tangible thing.
Darkness isn't anything more than me...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Darkness by Zimaya Nightshade )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Walking On The Sea, Saiom Shriver
- Flying Snail, Saiom Shriver
- No Squealing, Saiom Shriver
- Sacred Cows, Saiom Shriver
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul