RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Darkest Of Nights
Sleeping in the midst of a desert storm, clutching closely to a
jacket from the car.
Spotting many lightening strikes coming to the ground, letting me
know that they had the power to control what went on in their
No room for mistakes, only precise injunctions of a lasting
peaceful evening, sleeping in a desert storm beneath a full moon.
Peeking from behind cumulus clouds, hoping to be able to move on
moments from now.
Quietly sleeping in a maze of dreams, lasting throughout the
darkest of nights.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Darkest Of Nights by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- *The Divine Blessings - For Jen Walls an.., C. P. Sharma
- Bittersweet, Kelly Curiel
- The American Dream, Lilly Emery
- *Rumi Speaks, C. P. Sharma
- Destiny Misplaced, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- *Stray Thoughts, C. P. Sharma
- Shame-Shame Israel, Aftab Alam
- Paths Of Childhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- lips of flower, Aftab Alam
- Sin Salida, Edwin Cordero