RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Darkest Of Nights
Sleeping in the midst of a desert storm, clutching closely to a
jacket from the car.
Spotting many lightening strikes coming to the ground, letting me
know that they had the power to control what went on in their
No room for mistakes, only precise injunctions of a lasting
peaceful evening, sleeping in a desert storm beneath a full moon.
Peeking from behind cumulus clouds, hoping to be able to move on
moments from now.
Quietly sleeping in a maze of dreams, lasting throughout the
darkest of nights.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Darkest Of Nights by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Life format, gajanan mishra
- Lonely On A Train, Omar Eldamsheety
- Stone, I do admit, gajanan mishra
- O Time, Stop You, It's My Birthday! Let .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Release, Fiona Davidson
- Jacques the Last, John F. McCullagh
- Kaalchakra, The Wheel of Time, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Moon Spoke to Me, Michael Mira
- Sinkin' boat, Aftab Alam
- Alesha the Cat, Steve Kittell
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)