A deep down dark we have in all,
some even darker and most of all.
Don't let the darkness make us fall.
The Dark Passenger, conquer it all!
The serial killer of serial killers.
He has a code and it's his pillar.
He only kills who needs to die,
He loves to kill, don't ask me why.
Perhaps as child, he was traumatized,
to see his mother tragically died.
cut into pieces by a sick villian,
That made him follow the path of killin.
A Dark Passenger, he has in him
Controls his mind, not leaving him.
He kills to feed the wolf in him,
Dark Passenger, he blames within.
Philo Yan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Dark Passenger by Philo Yan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- THIS LIFE IS UP-SIDE-DOWN هذه الحياة متك.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Islands of Flowers, Marilyn Lott
- Home-makers, Dr Deena Padayachee
- I APOLOGIZE FOR YOU, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- On your toe, shubham sutar
- I don't know what to think of it, shubham sutar
- you lives in me, shubham sutar
- I broke your heart, shubham sutar
- I APOLGIZE FOR YOU انا بعتذرلك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- art uncle jude, binod bastola