In the death of this mind,
many dream you will find.
Not one of them good,
not one divine.
In this, the heart of the demons land,
this is where I plant the seed.
The seeds of doubt, that formed this land,
have made chains unseen,
to bind me to this mind.
The devil sits and I by his side
smile as the lost souls die.
I listen to tormented screams
and anguished cries of pain
yet I still mix the pot
with the iron chain.
In the death of this mind
many thing you will find.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dark Mind by maria goodison )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Wish You A Good Day, Rimni chakravarty
- Rockin' Socks and Paradox, Monk E. Biz
- Love dale, SALINI NAIR
- Ghost, Jhonas Lumanlan
- Eagerly I want to go with you, Gert Strydom
- Prayer and Women, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Love is far more than just lust or desir.., Gert Strydom
- Lie To Me, Rouren Torres
- The Fight, Robert Melliard
- Paying Taxes, Randy McClave