My Lord carried me HOLY HOLY is HE
Rape, Rape, Rape, Rape
This inner voice screamed
So deep inside of me,
Hoping nobody heard the voice within me.
Work, Work, Work, Work
get your job done.
Dark, Dark, Rape, Rape
You saved me before the death of me.
You carried me threw all the pain,
without you I surely would have died.
Holy Holy Holy Jesus my strength
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dark Memories by Lori Pinkerton )
- On The T.V., Hannah Bryson Price
- Why do need wisdom anytime?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- it is almost poetry, Mandolyn ...
- Wisdom's great aim, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Our world is without any kind of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dream packed drama, hasmukh amathalal
- A fool واحد احمق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Quite same, hasmukh amathalal
- Lack of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Federico García Lorca
(5 June 1898 – 19 August 1936)