RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Dangling From Trees
Dangling from trees in memory, enjoying the feelings it
brings to my inner soul.
Traipsing through flowered hallways scented with their
Touching my human nature with that of mother
nature and filling me with an appetite of solemn peace.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dangling From Trees by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- If Live With Me, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- Having Been Blinded, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When is tomorrow, Victor Cruickshank
- This Special Gift, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sonnet.3. Our Home, Valsa George
- Dreaming Feelings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Perfection is unattainable, Victor Cruickshank
- Sorry I came but I must come, Victor Cruickshank
- Accepting You, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- No Survivors, Victor Cruickshank