RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Crosswords dangling daintily in my mind, challenging and daring me to come around and invent new ways to interpret them in allocations of meanings - throwing themselves on the assembly lines of intuition.
So intent, life skirts around words, bringing them apart, severing and reconnecting them with an adverse desire to make some sense.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dangling Crosswords by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid