RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Tears of remembering, hiding just within reach,
not wanted right now.
Yet, they somehow keep insisting on showing
Quiet strangers, lurking just beyond the
shadows of joy.
Unrecognizable in the morning sun, because
they have thrown a shroud of unrelenting pressure
over that of good sense.
Watching memories as they fade in and out, pulling
the past forward under blackened clouds.
Hearing thunder clap against my mind, as lightening
sears and burns my inner life.
Falling quickly to knees of clay, molding them
unceasingly to prayer.
Folding quietly like a stranger within myself,
hiding from dangers of crystal tears.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Feathers floating Forrest Gump style
over backyard fences, exploring new
worlds in just a moment.
Comments about this poem (Dangerous Tears by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Did you read them?
- Haiku Autumn Days, Heather Burns
- This Is Not A Consolation Prize, mary douglas
- State Of Mind, david kush
- The Mermaid Predictions, The Future Of S.., mary douglas
- Call the coastguard there's a galley sla.., Mark Heathcote
- My English Sucks ….. [ENGLISH ('poo.., Bri Edwards
- The Fairytale Stories Will Emerge, mary douglas
- Someday On The Page Where The Monsters A.., mary douglas
- My True Friends And Readers, Lilly Emery
- Two Hearts As One, Noah Body