RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Dancing When Younger
Rushing down lanes, searching for good times to enjoy with
Dancing and singing, rocking and having a wonderful time.
Pleasant memories of younger days when all my sisters and
I went out dancing and having fun.
Never worrying about anything, knowing we were there for
each other no matter what.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dancing When Younger by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Beauty Unseen, Khairul Ahsan
- Down to Earth, moez meftah
- Away she went, moez meftah
- I Need A Reason To Live Your Dream, Asma Riaz Khan
- tera didar wo, Yashvardhan Goel
- My bloody heart!, Vinaya Joseph
- Cobwebs, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Gifts of Aging, Liilia Talts Morrison