'Dance of the SunPrincess'
Oh such beauty cries, the sunprincess dances- naked, with the tree maidens,
On such a beautiful, magical day... the sunprincess has come out to play.
Oh bewitching one, why have you cast such a delightful spell?
I am bedazzled, frazzeled, and a bit perplexed,
Will you ever take me into you confidience?
Only time will tell.
Kelly Seale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Thank you for being both muse and mentor...; -)
Comments about this poem ('Dance of the SunPrincess' by Kelly Seale )
- Wiles, Edward Kofi Louis
- FLIGHT OF ECSTASY, Donald R Charon
- dream and dreamer, binod bastola
- Sound And Silence, Edward Kofi Louis
- We are superior to all, Aftab Alam
- Love Deity, Aftab Alam
- Your Love Affairs With Nature, Edward Kofi Louis
- With love affairs, hasmukh amathalal
- Countries and Regimes, Ananta Madhavan
- It was a sleepless night never forgotten, Bashyam Narayanan
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- They Ask Me for Verses!, Jose Rizal
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(November 9 - 1937)