'Dance of the SunPrincess'
Oh such beauty cries, the sunprincess dances- naked, with the tree maidens,
On such a beautiful, magical day... the sunprincess has come out to play.
Oh bewitching one, why have you cast such a delightful spell?
I am bedazzled, frazzeled, and a bit perplexed,
Will you ever take me into you confidience?
Only time will tell.
Kelly Seale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Thank you for being both muse and mentor...; -)
Comments about this poem ('Dance of the SunPrincess' by Kelly Seale )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Poetic styles, Somanathan Iyer
- Unknown Cat, Somanathan Iyer
- Around us, Somanathan Iyer
- Don't ask certain people what food you h.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Empty Cartridge, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Your Love, abigail sikwenda
- The Missing Feeling, abigail sikwenda
- Lights Off, abigail sikwenda
- Situationships, abigail sikwenda
- Kind leaning, hasmukh amathalal