Dance of Love(III)
I touch your body with my fingers,
Then I embrace you with my hands.
The wind of change is a love ringer,
Or waves break along the sand.
Your wishes creep along my skin like
Dancin' in time with sudden gusts.
Our kisses grow, leaves no breath to strike,
And fall from the human tree in rust.
So tender, your enclos'd universe
Like a river flows inside my hips
My dance o' thrills flounder in reverse
Moves touchin' lips against the lips.
As cradling part of my fallin' dance
A predation tremor you are
In my secret place in a higher trance
From my reality so far
An explosion of dawn doesn't mean
A present happiness heralds
'tis a new world in my grain o' green;
Love in your eyes on emeralds.
You keep me really so close in pair
And I fly to the heavens' high
You run your fingers through my long hair,
Our feelings are clouds in the sky
Dancin' lips in orbital circles
A rip-roarin' rain means you kiss,
Or a dawn for my last Crepuscule.
More loving' you is all I miss.
Marieta Maglas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dance of Love(III) by Marieta Maglas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Beauty Unseen, Khairul Ahsan
- Down to Earth, moez meftah
- Away she went, moez meftah
- I Need A Reason To Live Your Dream, Asma Riaz Khan
- tera didar wo, Yashvardhan Goel
- My bloody heart!, Vinaya Joseph
- Cobwebs, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Gifts of Aging, Liilia Talts Morrison
- You Will...! ! !, Asma Riaz Khan