See the bad night turn to day. Be here now. And Its not that i don't admire the dirty and the blue. But nobody talks to me. And i have shit over my heart. And its time for the rainbow. Viewer beware. You're in for a scare. It lies beneath the sink. Bad things are happening. Birds are like paintbrushes that paint the sky. Am i in the sunlight? I'm trying to savor what little life i have left. My brain has nothing to do. Now theres a book i'd like to read. Meet me on top of the rainbow bridge. And we'll watch the sunset. I can't ged rid of the smell. And it smelt so good. It was like tasting lavender. Theres darkness everywhere but the sun gets all the attention. I'm tired of thinking. It's right in front of me. Some people don't like to dance at parties.
benjamin bueno's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (dance by benjamin bueno )
- PRETTY THOUGHTS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest