I am the goods.
I am the dead bark on a tree.
Sunken fools swarms around me.
Which I cannot multiply.
That which I found.
Unbearable to hide.
To the deepest shaft.
Not only caged by my mind.
It will shadow my shade to my grave.
It will bury me.
Infront of the rusted gates.
Leading to the legions.
Beneath the pits in hell.
I will sell.
Unic Cjonr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Damaged Good by Unic Cjonr )
Poem of the Day
- Unity is Strength, S.D. TIWARI
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Blackberry Eating, Galway Kinnell
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(1 February 1927)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)