My dagger at my chest staring at a symbol I hold dear.
It will only be fitting as this cold steel enters this lonely heart.
Release of a painful life is all I'll feel.
Do not mourn for I never wanted to be here.
In due time you'll forget me because I'm already dirt.
I miss you and I'll always be watching over you.
I love you and need you I can't live without you.
So I must go because you're not here.
This dagger at my chest my blood is my honor.
I'm sorry, I repent.
You are forever my lover dear Kira.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dagger by Michael McParland )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Ghost, Jhonas Lumanlan
- Eagerly I want to go with you, Gert Strydom
- Prayer and Women, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Love is far more than just lust or desir.., Gert Strydom
- Lie To Me, Rouren Torres
- The Fight, Robert Melliard
- Paying Taxes, Randy McClave
- हांमा गोनां जिव, Bahadur Basumatary
- I Knew What You Knew, Vera Sidhwa
- Wearing the Flaws, Gerry Legister