My dagger at my chest staring at a symbol I hold dear.
It will only be fitting as this cold steel enters this lonely heart.
Release of a painful life is all I'll feel.
Do not mourn for I never wanted to be here.
In due time you'll forget me because I'm already dirt.
I miss you and I'll always be watching over you.
I love you and need you I can't live without you.
So I must go because you're not here.
This dagger at my chest my blood is my honor.
I'm sorry, I repent.
You are forever my lover dear Kira.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dagger by Michael McParland )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Capitalist List Esteem Apex Peak Cut Down, Terence G. Craddock
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick