Dr John Celes
Love your dad akin your mom;
He was once very handsome;
He toils hard to earn good sum;
He cries rarely but isn't dumb!
He is stern and seldom raves;
Being man, he often shaves;
Most of time, he well behaves;
Children's future, he well paves!
Dad holds back his emotion;
He rules roost in commotion;
He issues children, caution;
Nevertheless, he has passion!
‘Wish him Happy Father's Day! '
His love great, try to repay!
Be proud of your dad today;
He shows family, the right way!
Copyright by Dr John Celes 13-06-12
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dad's Day,2012 by Dr John Celes )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Crystal Consciousness, Margaret Alice Second
- Invest the present, gajanan mishra
- Free Gaff! !, Damian Murphy
- Blizzards are not snows, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- w0rk ya mAjiK - (Selah (take a moment to.., sEaN nOrTh
- At the End of the Rainbow, Reagan A. Latumbo
- yeah you got all the answers i know - an.., sEaN nOrTh
- Life-death bicycle, gajanan mishra
- Broken Not Forgotten, Melissa Furey
- 2 ReaD A LinE Or 2 - Sh# ThaT they $mOkE.., sEaN nOrTh