Dr John Celes
Love your dad akin your mom;
He was once very handsome;
He toils hard to earn good sum;
He cries rarely but isn't dumb!
He is stern and seldom raves;
Being man, he often shaves;
Most of time, he well behaves;
Children's future, he well paves!
Dad holds back his emotion;
He rules roost in commotion;
He issues children, caution;
Nevertheless, he has passion!
‘Wish him Happy Father's Day! '
His love great, try to repay!
Be proud of your dad today;
He shows family, the right way!
Copyright by Dr John Celes 13-06-12
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dad's Day,2012 by Dr John Celes )
- Awakening, Naveed Khalid
- Government and Dirty Companies, douglas scotney
- On Kashmir, Naveed Khalid
- Stalwart, Naveed Khalid
- On A Little Mermaid, Naveed Khalid
- I Quit, Fame, May Wang
- Companion, Naveed Khalid
- Melancholy, Naveed Khalid
- More Than I Ask, Susan Lacovara
- We poets cultivate insanity, Pranab K. Chakraborty