Dad, Im Sorry.
Im sorry that i came into your
life and made everything difficult.
Im sorry for all the decision you had
to make because of me.
Im sorry i got to attached and broke
down the day that you left.
Im sorry for believing your lies and
thinking you would come back.
I guess loving you made everything
harder for you, so dad im sorry for
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dad, Im Sorry. by heather lowrey )
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Triku II, Steve Kittell