Dad, Im Sorry.
Im sorry that i came into your
life and made everything difficult.
Im sorry for all the decision you had
to make because of me.
Im sorry i got to attached and broke
down the day that you left.
Im sorry for believing your lies and
thinking you would come back.
I guess loving you made everything
harder for you, so dad im sorry for
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dad, Im Sorry. by heather lowrey )
Poem of the Day
- Blackberry-Picking, Seamus Heaney
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Prison Cell, Mahmoud Darwish
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)