Edgard Canales P
Da Moment U Were Born...
Da moment U were born,
I was in a cell,
with my heart so torn.
1 of da guards
gave me da news,
having mixed emotions
but mostly, I'm just blue.
I'm just a child myself,
feeling so confused,
don't know what 2 say or what 2 do.
I'm sorry 4 not being there
when U took your 1st step,
or to clam U down, when U were upset.
I have never been a real father,
either because of my legal status or because your mother.
Don't judge them, I know its hard,
just wish we didn't have to be so far apart.
Da moment u were born,
was da happiest moment in my life,
Regardless of where I found myself
at that point and time.
Edgard Canales P's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Da Moment U Were Born... by Edgard Canales P )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya
- Cowards, Hardik Vaidya
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...
- One Day I Shall Not Remain Here, But My .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Yes, I am a man, gajanan mishra