You blew into my nights
With acidic breaths.
Never a touch-
But a cyclone of passionate words
Winding my sleepless nights…
And blowing me off to ethereal worlds!
Glowing in the dark night…
And piercing into the soul
Like laser beams…
Unseen spaces of love,
Unheard rustles of heart…
Yet drowning into
Depths deeper than sleep!
abhilash fraizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cyclone by abhilash fraizer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Pebble, The Astronomer
- This World, Spiritwind Wood
- With Pride We Remain, Spiritwind Wood
- The Perversion of Christian Ideals, Brian Johnston
- Giver Of Light, Spiritwind Wood
- spinach makes me teeth feel chalky, Mandolyn ...
- Ode to knickers, Ruth Walters
- This Really Blows My Mind, Electric Lady
- Under The Tree, Tony Adah
- Poem Title, Doyen Lingua