Cycles of Life.
We born to a family where we belong after our previous consciousness.
Parents rule over us, must learn rules, we are restless
Marriage partners takes over, restrict our ways of doing,
The stronger dictates, the other fades away, many times dying.
After the boss takes over at work, telling what to do,
You can choose to work from the heart or became part of the zoo.
However, your rewards come from your thinking & behavior,
It is up to you if you'll become easygoing or a fighting warrior.
In our old age the weak stays under control of someone,
Others became independent for a while before they are gone,
There will be a few who find peace, harmony & happy living,
If you wish that ending, have faith in goodness & have life according.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cycles of Life. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- pear tree, lee fones
- FRIENDSHIP DAY, DIVYANSH SHRIVASTAVA
- Turned by a wave, Mark Heathcote
- I Am A Robot, You Are A Robot And We Two.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- 42, Angela Khristin Brown
- Heebie-jeebie, lee fones
- Street Urchin, Babatunde Aremu
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- Street Culture, Angela Khristin Brown
- 1969, Angela Khristin Brown