Cycles of Life.
We born to a family where we belong after our previous consciousness.
Parents rule over us, must learn rules, we are restless
Marriage partners takes over, restrict our ways of doing,
The stronger dictates, the other fades away, many times dying.
After the boss takes over at work, telling what to do,
You can choose to work from the heart or became part of the zoo.
However, your rewards come from your thinking & behavior,
It is up to you if you'll become easygoing or a fighting warrior.
In our old age the weak stays under control of someone,
Others became independent for a while before they are gone,
There will be a few who find peace, harmony & happy living,
If you wish that ending, have faith in goodness & have life according.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cycles of Life. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Insanity 2, Daimon Bagley
- Insanity, Daimon Bagley
- Words with no Rhyme or Reason, Holly Wotherspoon
- Who Am I Here? #1, Holly Wotherspoon
- To My Wife, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Where I Am #1, Holly Wotherspoon
- Darkness #2, Holly Wotherspoon
- Last Minute Christmas Eve 1964, mary douglas
- Darkness #1, Holly Wotherspoon
- I Don't Want, Michael P. McParland