I was surfing through the Cyber Space and
stumbled upon an Angel. Not a disguised
type of Angel who is versed in the language
of romance, awaiting an opportunity to
pounce on and dissipate all my finances.
She happened to be in the Cyber not as
a desperate soul, outcasted into the vast
desert of forlorn, like many of us, to prey
on any lonesome man in sight in order
to quench and drench her desperation.
This Angel is my inspiring voice, that
gentle distant voice in my dreams, which
resonates whispers of hope and comfort
in my despondent heart, and communicate
affection every morning before I wake up.
I cannot wait for the day when our worlds
become one and the same. On that very day,
our hearts will open a new chapter, written
with ink of love, then align our fates and take
the first step towards a conjoined destiny.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Cyber Angel by Lauwo George )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Not a Poem at all, sEaN nOrTh
- to be empty all over again and move like.., RIC S. BASTASA
- and once again you decide to live., RIC S. BASTASA
- 'tonight at ten'., RIC S. BASTASA
- you must be lucky to have found it, RIC S. BASTASA
- love became l o v e became LOVE and now .., Mandolyn ...
- that self-confidence, RIC S. BASTASA
- do not have to fathom it like some kind .., RIC S. BASTASA
- amor patriae, RIC S. BASTASA
- zanny on top of her hill, RIC S. BASTASA