Curiosity and Interests..
In the oven of curiosity interests get baked
some interests get charred, some unbaked
others become delicious food for thought
Take us to things for which we fought.
Roots spread curiously enough through soil
silently and efficiently they day and night toil
not interested in their own growth, but the plant as whole
absorb water and nutrients, grows plant and its soul
Curiosity is mother of ambition and interest its daughter
Interest and ambitions grow as children, brother and sister
some times quarrel, sometimes talk and play together
Soul matures with their growth, knowledge and action go together.
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Curiosity and Interests.. by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -50, Ronjoy Brahma
- Woman's relation matters, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Altar Of Twilight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- alone! ! !, SALINI NAIR
- Grace, Jacque Hardison
- Conjure The Music, Margaret Alice Second
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -49, Ronjoy Brahma
- Inner Beauty Growing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Baby Hurt, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Brewster's, RoseAnn V. Shawiak