Ramdas Bhandarkar (Madikeri)
Curiosity and Interests..
In the oven of curiosity interests get baked
some interests get charred, some unbaked
others become delicious food for thought
Take us to things for which we fought.
Roots spread curiously enough through soil
silently and efficiently they day and night toil
not interested in their own growth, but the plant as whole
absorb water and nutrients, grows plant and its soul
Curiosity is mother of ambition and interest its daughter
Interest and ambitions grow as children, brother and sister
some times quarrel, sometimes talk and play together
Soul matures with their growth, knowledge and action go together.
Poet Other Poems
- A Scientist and A Poet!
- A Song of Einstein!
- Afterlife? ? ?
- Ah, Sun of Knowledge, Never Sets!
- All Are Mine, All Is Mine
- All Creations Are Bigot Of Astral Fluid!
- All Depends on Mind!
- All Is Fool's Paradise Here!
- All Will Pass In Flow Of Time, We Also!
- Almighty, Please Give Me Beautiful Heart...
- Ambition of a Flower.
- Auspicious Is That Moment!
- Be a Guide of Innocent Child in Yourself
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.