amber maria moon
Cure For Speeding Time
Its been eight singles seconds since the last time i laughed,
I'm feeling warn out,
Muted, sucked from inside.
My hands are clean
No heart shaped bruises,
'It's not getting harder? '
They don't remember the pills I look,
Can't recall how I look,
The life you give, is doing no good,
And the mirror shows a ghost
With hollow eyes,
My mouth stretched in gaunt surprise.
If you know a cure for death, tell him,
he needs it more than I.
Perfectly healthy, he just doesn't have the brains to know why.
Muted, working through it, doing just fine.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Cure For Speeding Time by amber maria moon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Really funny!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Daddy, Rimni chakravarty
- Colourless light contains all the colour.., Mohammad Siddiqui
- come on, laxami Cards
- Beloved God, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Beloved, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Life is beautiful, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Poetry: A Small Fighting Bulldog, Laijon Liu
- Lights connect to each other, Mohammad Siddiqui
- My silent cry echoes through the universe, Mohammad Siddiqui