throws a visible image
without a tether.
Do you see the god?
Was a matter of faith?
You tie a thread on the wall. Longing
finally reaches climax. Gravity
defies a flying dream.
You had erred, yet
failed to accept the guilt.
A scariest moment was,
when you entered the morph.
It was a U-turn. Robots
will dictate the polity. You
alight on a rostrum; like
a lovely pink swallow.
Satish Verma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Curıosity by Satish Verma )
- What Would Happen, IF I Were Unseen?, Mr. Nobody
- The Buried Past, David Lewis Paget
- Individual Predicaments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Limerick-1(GIRL-FRIEND OR GRANNY), Saheb Mohapatra
- Question Of Faith, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- So Into Grief, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What's The Use?, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Little Taquerias, Gouda Moon
- She's a Taxicab, Gouda Moon
- Fire-Flies, Saheb Mohapatra
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Friendship, Sumita Datta
- Being With You, Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)