Cup of Tea.
24 deities in a corner.
An old woman, unable to carry the globe on her head,
Propping her head with her hand.
Badly painted pink roses with the backdrop of Chinese hand fans.
Sofa sets depressed with weights of 1000 kilo men's,
Invisible each fighting for space.
The omnipresence television sounds.
I paid my bill, moved out.
The Tea was sugarless,
My mind was loaded with sugar.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cup of Tea. by Hardik Vaidya )
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Elikal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Harvest Moon II, Naveed Khalid
- The Red Moon, Naveed Khalid
- Tinnitus - New York Style, Geoffrey Fafard
- Love's Metaphor, Naveed Khalid
- Aurora, Naveed Khalid
- Mythology, Naveed Khalid
- Gifts Of Heredity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak