Calm and peaceful floating there,
Puffed up in grays and whites,
Ever changing shapes and forms,
Reaching far and towering heights.
Drifting so slowly to the east,
Growing stronger, with moist air,
Perchance to see a poodle dance,
An awkward snowshoe hare.
An army marching from the west,
Close formation, side by side,
A flying pig with tiny wings,
Bouquet, held by the bride.
Reclining long from head to toe,
A women’s body fast asleep,
As if she’s died, just passing by,
God bless her soul to keep.
Barking dog without a nose,
Shark swimming in the sky,
Open mouth, engulfing air,
No victim, today will die.
Unicorn; its head held high,
Ducklings, waddling in a row,
No mother near, keep them safe,
Chasing what? They don’t know.
Chubby shining Cherub faces,
Upside-down and turning round,
Endless creatures within the clouds,
Constant motion, nowhere bound.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Cumulus Creatures by G.R. Gaus )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Question of the Metaphysical Squirrel, Eugene Levich
- She Met Three Interesting People In The .., Toshie Nohara
- Aketay Imetay, D.L. Aceves
- Celestial Musings, Chris Running Bear
- Fairy Tale Of Magical Worlds, Chris Running Bear
- At my door, hasmukh amathalal
- Imagination but real, Mashiur Rahman
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul